2011-04-06

Orientation DAY1

For my dear OLIVIA noe wat i saying
so i will write in eng
forgive my broken eng ^^


9am i submit my photo n pay my 1st semester fees at reception
n thn we go to 2nd floor d Lecture room【i tink it call lecture room】
n thn i wait until 10am the orientation START~!【why i nid to wait so long time cos so many ppl late = =】
n thn they talk abt skul vision, mission, motto……, skul floor guide, library rules【yo~my skul library hv comic~!】,skul app form, n bla bla……n thn LUNCH TIME.
lunch time is from 12pm to 1am.
i walk to Wangsa Walk d George Town White Coffee eat a fried rice+chicken wing+egg n a cup of white coffee
Total is RM12.85.
actually until lunch time i haven noe someone TT
so i eat Alone.
BUT after lunch time i noe 2 new fren.
1ST is NOVEM.
y she call  novem coz her birth on NOVEMBER.【same constellation wit me =w=】
she from cheras n same class wit me【muahaha~1st CLASSMATE】
2ND is WAI CHYI.
aso from cheras too but she birh on MARCH【Pisces】
she nt same class wit me BUT if i tranferring to ILLUSTRATION i will same class wit her~ ~
Unfortunately, the end of orientation day is raining cat n dog【3pm】
i wait until 4pm n walk to Sri rampai station wit novem n chyi~
so TRAFFIC JAM whn i take bus back to my home
i take bus 1HRS baru i reach my home = =
i alomst 6pm reach home


OK
nw i would like to talk abt my TIME TABLE
all classes veli early= =
HAIZ~ ~


MON Fundamental drawing【8.30am-11.30am】
TUE Computer aided design【8.30am-11.30am】
WED Art history【8.30am-10.30am】
THU Basic design【8.30am-11.30am】 Color studies【12pm-3pm】
FRI Fundamental painting【3.30pm-6.30pm】


so i nid to wake up on 7am to take bus except Fri
kesiannya~~ T T


my SKUL HOLIDAY =w=


20thJUN to 10th JUL
19thSEP to 9th OCT


**APRIL intake all is CHINESE student
senior so surprise for it~ ~


+++THE END+++

4 条评论:

  1. haha
    seem fun~~
    i more cam de course i wan take i think onli got guys...... TwT

    回复删除
  2. wow....when i saw ur time table and the course that u hv to learn...im feeling good ! haha!!
    bcoz no more science at all..XD all drawing n design.....good...........
    btw...good luck to u =D

    回复删除
  3. thx zl
    but hv art history =3=
    jz tis sub is theory sub
    another all is nid hand-drawing or creativity
    so my hand will BATAH ==
    LECTURER say will giv hw tat nid to spend many hrs to done
    OMG~!!!!!!!!!
    NW i scare ==

    回复删除